Your Vancouver Destination Wedding Planner
Where in the World should you get married? Choosing the perfect destination for your wedding can be very overwhelming. As your destination wedding planner, Honeymoon Consultants will help you choose the ideal destination to fulfill the wedding of your dreams. By visiting resorts and wedding sites all over the world we have built strong relationships with resort management teams and have our on-site coordinators that will take care of you at your destination using their expertise to help the planning be simple and stress free.
With years of being 100% in this market, we do not charge fees, nor is it necessary to hire local co-ordinators paying extra costs. Honeymoon Consultants will review all details including legalities and documentation, the wedding and reception packages, and budgets for travel, with competitive rates from all major cities within Canada and special hotel rates for your overseas visitors. We have continual promotions and in many cases, upgrades and complimentary air and hotel packages are also offered.
All guests who have made their arrangements through Honeymoon Consultants are protected under the consumer protection act and in the case if any unforeseen airline and hotel services. This has created a strong bond of trust with wedding couples, their families and friends over the years of international disturbances.
Complimentary inclusions are also offered for the bride and groom once your group (minimum of 10 passengers) is booked with Honeymoon Consultants:
- Limousine transfers for the bride and groom and 4 guests
- Guaranteed room upgrades
- Pre selected seating with business or elite class upgrade
- Extensive tour information and packing lists
- Thank you cards for your guests
- Special first year anniversary package
All promotions are where applicable and others may also apply at time of booking.
The following are our most popular destinations for wedding groups as direct flights are offered from all major cities in Canada throughout the year.
The package price listed is the average all inclusive pricing (taxes additional) on selected 4.5 – 5 star all inclusive resorts depending on the season and each couple’s interests and budget. Please inquire to discuss our extensive collection and characteristics of our favorite properties with the various price ranges.
All wedding packages on request.
The Mayan Riviera Mexico
The romance of the Mexican culture combined with the cenotes, snorkeling, gourmet cuisine and world class resorts make this the most popular destination wedding location from Canada.
Charming 340 suite all inclusive resort on spectacular Akumal Beach offering a wide range of watersports activities accompanied with wellness and relaxation. Each oceanview junior suite has a jacuzzis on a private furnished balcony with freshly stocked mini bar daily.
Penthouse upgrade provides a private ocean view rooftop terrace with jacuzzi, sunbathing chairs and parasol.
Dining consists of 5 gourmet restaurants including 4 a la carte and 24 hour beach bar with nightly entertainment.
From $1249.00 per person double occupancy.
Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Punta Cana offers 1000 miles of silky, soft sands lined with mature palms and clear, calm waters. The island is a mecca for golf enthusiasts with astounding natural beauty and top class resorts for wedding groups.
On beautiful Playa Bavaro , lies this stunning all inclusive resort offering 590 junior suites each with jacuzzis, 24 hour room service, 8 international gourmet restaurants, 16 bars ,scuba diving centre, accompanied with 2 rounds of golf per week and state of the art spa .
From $1399.00 per person double occupancy.
The largest resort in the Caribbean Islands, and home to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, authentic hospitality and amazing culture from Havana to Holguin. After the sun sets, the island heats up with festivals of cabarets, fabulous nightclubs and outdoor amphitheaters.
Experience “All in Luxury” Diamond Club Resort with your personal butler, exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service, swim up junior suites with beautiful Balinese beds , 24 hour room service and 4 a la carte restaurants .
From $1499.00 per person double occupancy.
Colourful markets,enchanting networks of cliffs, coves and coral reefs, and sinful spicy cuisine combined with endless reggae is all part of the irresistible allure to Jamaica .
Beautiful all inclusive beachfront resort on Negril Beach featuring spacious veranda suites with original Jamaican decor.
Five a la carte restaurants, 8 bars and disco, wonderful nightly entertainment, and state of the art fitness centre and spa.
From $1849.00 per person double occupancy.
All prices are subject to change. Limousine transfers are included with all group bookings for the bride and groom to and from Vancouver Airport within the lower mainland. Please also ask about our current promotions.
Wedding Group Testimonials
- “Cheryl, we truly appreciate the time that you spent to find exactly what we were looking for . We appreciate that you had just been to the area and trusted you when you offered a hotel that we had never heard of . Your recommendation was perfect and our wedding was beautiful! The wedding and the resort exceeded our expectations and we would not have found it if it wasn’t for you. For all 37 in our group, the flights, transfers, resort and wedding were all excellent. Our guests all commented to us that from start to finish, it was all so easy. We can’t thank you enough!”
Kyla Rae and Marco Gonzalez
- “Our wedding was fantastic, as was our honeymoon. Every detail was taken care of in a very professional manner.”
Linda & Doug Heppler
- “Everyone had a fabulous time – I’m glad we took a second week to recover! We would highly recommend Honeymoon Consultants!”
Rob & Chris Scubbs
- “Thank you for making our wedding day so special ~ it was everything and more than we could have ever wished for!”
Katie & Chris Scabar
- “Thank you so much for our dream wedding and honeymoon at Sandals St Lucia. Your arrangements were perfect. We will be calling you for our one year anniversary!!”
Maria & Toni Allan
- “Thank you so much for your expertise in arranging our wedding. From your initial consultation to determine the most suitable destination for us, right down to the final details you arranged, your service was superb. It truly was a “taylor” made destination wedding.”
Bill & Maureen Taylor
- “We were very glad that you helped us choose the right resort for our wedding. Thanks so much for arranging everything. It worked out great!!”
Don & Laurie Ann Chow
- “The wedding and honeymoon were a complete success. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and extra effort. We appreciate everything you did for us. Your professionalism, promptness, knowledge and sincerity were genuine and unsurpassed.”
David and Geneva
- “Thank you so much for helping us make our dreams come true. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and we couldn’t have done it without you.”
Stacy & Mike Sheppherd
- “We wanted to thank you for all of your work. Our wedding went without a hitch and we all had a wonderful time. Thanks so much Cheryl.”
Laurie & Brad Moffitt
- “Thanks, Cheryl, for arranging such a great Hawaiian wedding. We had a fabulous week with everyone and the pictures turned out great!!”
Mark & Erin Thomas
- “When we started arranging our wedding a year and a half ago we weren’t quite sure if it was going to be more work trying to get everyone to Cuba that we wanted to have. You took all the stress out of it, organized everyone perfectly and in turn we had our wedding of our dreams with everyone there. We can’t thank you enough!!”
Connie & Michael Towes
- “Your personal experience with the resorts and wedding coordinators in Mexico gave us the peace of mind that we were not making a decision purely based on a picture or advertising in a brochure. You recommendations, suggestions and attention to detail helped make our special day. Many thanks for a beautiful wedding and honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We will surely recommend Honeymoon Consultants to everyone we know.”
Alex & Carrie Guanzon
- We look forward to you allowing us to be your destination wedding planner and creating your special day together.